Winter holidays are knocking on our door and you are caught by festive fever. You shop, you decorate your home, you think about the menu. Some of you have already bought a wonderful holiday outfit. Wait a second! Aren’t you forgetting something? Your hair, of course. Have you already thought about that? Actually nothing finishes off a glamorous and festive dress better than a great hairstyle. Check out our suggestions and choose your favourite one:
- Twisted Low Bun – Do you have some wonderful earrings? This is a great way to show off your marvellous, bold earrings. Do you like Selena Gomez? She proves that an ordinary low bun is always chic and modern.
- Braided Crown – With several soft tendrils pulled down to frame your face, be sure that you will look like a fairy princess. In case you plan to dance all night long, this perfectly messy style is very appropriate. Imagine that you meet the upholstery cleaners and your hair is in braided crown! They will be really impressed.
- Wavy Bob – Emma Stone’s 20’s-inspired style is just wonderful. To imitate her appearance, make a soft wave using your flat iron and supplement lots of shininess with some serum or even coconut or olive oil.
- Soft Updo – You wish a princess-worthy look for your upcoming, wild holiday party? Check out this Emma Watson’s updo! It may look complex, but don’t worry, because it’s easy to recreate. Just divide your hair to the side and after that sweep it around the back into a coil. After that, finish by pinning it.
- Clipped Back Waves – Jessica Chastain likes this hairstyle very much and you can also make her mega waves. Keep them in place, pulled the top strands to the back and pinned it with a lovely and attractive hairpiece. This style is marvelous if you want to make a great impression as you walk away. However, there is no need of so much efforts if you plan a whole day of carpet cleaning.
Don’t forget that the shape of the face also matters when you select your holiday hairstyle. Make some efforts and take a good care for your hair during the holidays!